Designed as a roll-top closure with reinforced top lip to keep it watertight, the rugged all-weather Trans-Pac DRY FORM 60L bag keeps your gear dry and protected from dirt, dust and mud in a variety of outdoor activities and uses.
Constructed using reinforced PVC with fully welded seams, the Trans-Pac bag has comfortable carry handles and adjustable shoulder strap to meet the needs of most users. Clothes, shoes or sleeping gear fit easily whilst keys, valuables and smaller belongings keep safe in either of the two external pockets or internal mesh pocket.
Perfect for camping, fishing, sports or kids sleep overs.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Waterproof & Dustproof roll top bag
- Ideal gear bag for clothes, shoes, sleeping bag, blankets etc.
- Transport on roof rack, tubs, trays, wagons etc.
- Heavy duty 500D PVC construction with fully welded seams
- 2 x external pockets & 1 x internal mesh pocket
- Adjustable top & end compression straps with quick release buckles
- Reinforced top lip for roll assistance
- 38mm carry handle
- Adjustable / Removable 38mm shoulder strap
- 4 optional anchoring points
Open / Unrolled – 600mm L x 300mm W x 600mm H
Closed (4 top rolls) – 600mm L x 300mm W x 350mm H
Capacity – 60L
Weight – 1.3Kg