The Osprey 270° Awning is the latest addition to the 23zero range of vehicle and trailer mountable awnings. Sleek, strong and lightweight, this modern 4 arm is constructed with black anodized aluminium throughout and featuring 23zero’s ever popular LST coated tear check polycotton canvas.
The C-channel rafter arms are attached to a unique rear heavy-duty hinge allowing for a practical, no fuss single person deployment offering 7.5m² of coverage. Each rafter also contains integrated twist-locking leg poles attached by a pivoting polyamide flexible hinge making set up quick and easy.
When stowed, the awning is kept dry with a full wrap around PVC transit cover including forward facing zip protection flap preventing water ingress whilst driving in wet conditions.
Optional walls are available allowing for adequately controlled air flow by utilising the added mesh/canvas windows. Vented walls increase the undercover usable area to approx. 20.5m² perfect for accommodating sleeping, sitting and meals area.
*Walls sold separately
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Simple one person set up and pack down
- Free standing for set up & pack-down
- Strong but lightweight aluminium and canvas construction
- 270 Degree design offers shelter behind vehicle for those rear kitchen set ups
- 4 x zip on optional vented walls available (sold separately)
- 7.5m² of coverage with awning alone
- Up to 20.5m² of coverage with optional walls attached
- Tie off points to create valleys for water run-off in rainy conditions
- Integrated aluminium rope tracks on awning body and rafter arms for attaching accessories
- 280gsm polycotton tear check canvas with LST
- 1500mm W/P polyurethane coating ensuring abrasion, UV and mould resistance.
- 180mm x 20mm aluminium extruded body
- 4 x aluminium C-channel rafters arms hinged from rear
- Unique rear aluminium hinge mechanisms
- 4 x Integrated twist-locking leg poles attached via pivoting polyamide flexible hinges.
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover with #10 self-repairing coil zip
- Mounting kit and instructions included
- 2 year warranty
Open – 4050mm L x 4050mm W
Packed – 2250mm L x 140mm W x 230mm H
Weight – 17.5Kg