Camps 12 Standard Edition (A4)
Soft Cover, Spiral Bound, A4 Edition.
Camps 12 is the only guide you will need for free and low-cost camping across Australia, featuring verified free and budget camps. Travellers can tell if a site is free or paid, national parks, state forests, showgrounds, pub stays, RV parks, station and farm stays on the maps and listings. Only remote caravan parks that are important wayfinders or outback roadhouses are found in this streamlined edition.
What's new in Camps 12?
- More focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before
- Latest new campsites and public dump points - over 3,300 pet-friendly campsites
- Supported with updates and free access to the CAMPS App
- Sites that are pet friendly and/or have a public dump point are identified on the map, as well as the listing
- Known for generations as "The Traveller's Bible"
- Every site is personally checked
- You can see site type on the map with coloured icons
- 30 plus years of research
- Aussie family owned business
This edition is best for campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts and road trippers who prefer a more compact edition for trip planing and navigation. It is perfect for travellers who want to save money and travel further on the road.
Publication Date: 17/11/22
Number of Pages: 478 (spiral bound)