12V 110AH Lithium Ion Battery | Deep Cycle | Engine Starting
DCS Batteries are the ideal drop in replacement & upgrade from AGM, Gel or other lead acid batteries for any application. DCS gives you the ability to upgrade your current batteries to lithium ion technology that can deliver a minimum of 2500 cycles and has tremendous advantages in weight, performance, reliability and service life compared to that of traditional lead acid batteries.
Backed by a 4 year replacement warranty.
FREE delivery to all major cities in Australia.
DCS Batteries now feature our comprehensive Bluetooth System available on both Android and Apple operating systems that shows a lot of cool things.
- Cell status showing real-time cell balancing operation
- BMS MOSFET temperature (great info when you are winching or running a large inverting load or your trolling motor to know how hard you are pushing the electronics).
- SOC% estimate (using impedance tracking – the App learns the SOC after the first 10 cycles)
- Battery pack voltage and cycle count
- Amp meter – showing charge and discharge current
- Connectivity distance up to 10m
- Now there is no need to install battery monitors or shunts in boats, campers or vehicles. You have all the info you need at your fingertips.
- The SOC estimate is accurate on single batteries, the more batteries that are expanded in parallel, the less accurate the SOC becomes.
- This free application provides the perfect tell-tale about the battery packs’ state of health as it ages
- Assists installers & integrators to quickly diagnose any system issues
DCS 6AWG 230MM PARALLEL CABLES WITH M8 RING TERMINALS
|Nominal Capacity (1Hr)||110Ah|
|Case Dimensions (L x W x H)||328mm x 171mm x 215mm|
|Cycling voltage||11.5 ~ 14.6V|
|Charge voltage||14.0 ~ 14.6V|
|Float Voltage||13.5 ~ 13.7V|
|Maximum Charge Current||100A|
|Recommended Charge Current||≤70A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||≤200A for 5mins
|DCS BMS (internal)||DCS active cell management system, over/under voltage, over current charge/discharge, low/high temperature protections|
|Cell Chemistry||DCS 3.2V 5.0 – 7.2Ah Cylindrical (LifePO4)|
|Cycle Performance||2500 Cycles @ 100% DOD|
|Case||ABS (flame retardant plastic)|
|Operating temp Range||-30 to +110 degrees C|
|Terminals||Top Mount M8 Stainless steel / Copper|
|Parallel Connections Only||YES|
|Warranty||4 years | 3 years under bonnet|