Taking design cues from the original, the Suspension-NXT is the evolution of the classic multi-tool design. Boasting an increased tool count of 15 in a smart everyday carry package, it is equipped with a pocket clip that is easily carried in pocket or on belt. The slim butterfly design features outboard tools that are accessible in a snap when unexpected tasks come up.
- Closed length: 4.25"
- Open length: 6.25"
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutter
- 2.25" plain / serrated combination blade
- Real cross driver
- Large, medium, and small flathead drivers
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Wire stripper
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Number 30-001364
- Length 4.25 in
- Weight 6.7 oz
The benchmark qualities that made the original a success still remain, now optimized for the everyday carry consumer. The focus has shifted from the industrial and professional landscape to the commuter, weekend warrior, or hobbyist.
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use