550 Lumen Aluminum Headlamp
A lightweight headlamp with power to spare, the Klarus H1A AL brings 550 Lumens of LED power to the table. Constructed from durable aerospace-grade aluminum alloy, the H1A AL is made for tough everyday use and is capable of performing in rough conditions and weather. A combination of three individual LEDs give users access to a long range beam, a floodlight and a specialty red light for more discreet illumination. Of course with the included extra comfort headband, all of that lighting power is available in a hands-free format along with easy to press on/off and mode buttons. The Klarus H1A AL is great for hiking, jogging, work and any other activity where you need both hands-free and a reliable light.
Rechargeable 14500 Battery Included
The Klarus H1A AL comes packed with everything you need to get going, including a powerful 14500 rechargeable battery. This battery has a built-in USB port (with included cord) that can be used to recharge at any computer or USB wall outlet. The H1A AL also comes with a handy carrying case that makes it perfect for extended trips, vacations or even longer-term travel where having a hands free lighting unit is vital! Combine that with the rugged construction and flexible lighting modes, and you've gone one headlamp that can handle anything you can throw at it!
- Aerospace aluminum alloy construction - lightweight and heat resistant!
- Three light sources: Long range, floodlight and red
- PMMA optical lens on main lamp with 92% light transmission
- Fade-in and fade-out function on turbo mode protects user eyes
- 90 degree adjustable angle for versatile illumination
- Intelligent Temperature Protection system monitors internal temperature and adjusts brightness
- Lock-out function to prevent accidental activation
- Intelligent battery indicator function display remaining battery capacity
- Headband includes sweatband for added comfort
- Compatible with AA alkaline, NI-MH and 14500 Li-ion batteries
|LED||CREE XP-L V6|
|Secondary LEDs||CREE XP-E2-R2 and CREE XP-E2 P2|
|Power Source||1 x 14500 (Included) OR 1 x AA|
|Peak Beam Distance||100 meters (328.1 ft.)|
|Peak Beam Intensity||2496 cd|
|Brightness Outputs (Spotlight)||High - 550 Lumens - 55 Minutes
Medium - 100 Lumens - 3 Hours 9 Min.
Low - 30 Lumens - 10 Hours 24 Min.
|Brightness Outputs (Floodlight)||High - 50 Lumens - 2 Hours 49 Min.
Low - 10 Lumens - 12 Hours 42 Min.
S.O.S. - 50 Lumens - 6 Hours 27 Min.
|Brightness Outputs (Red)||Constant - 10 Lumens - 12 Hours 42 Min.
Strobe - 10 Lumens - 127 Hours
|IPX Rating||IPX-6 (Protected against powerful jets of water)|
|Dimensions||Length - 2.6" (66 mm)
Head Diameter - 1.57" (40 mm)
Body Diameter - 1.26" (32 mm)
|Weight||67 g / 2.36 oz.|