If your Rear Lower Trailing Arms have taken a knock, & look a little bent, then it's time for a new one! Your Rear Lower Trailing Arms on Patrol & Landcruisers should not look bent.
Roadsafe Rear Lower & Upper Trailing Arms are built tough, so when you bump them up against rocks & tough terrain, they won't bend as much as standard arms. You've really got to give these ones a decent smack to get the 5mm wall thickness to buckle in.
We're not claiming Roadsafe arms are infallible, there will always be a bloke who wants to hang his truck up by the lower arms with bending consequences, but for your average 4WDer one set should see you through the life of your truck.
Manufactured to factory bush specifications & supplied complete with high flex rubber bushings.
- 36mm OD Solid Bar
- Double lock nut design for security
- On car adjustable 2" to 6" lift
- Spanner flats for adjustability
- Factory spec high flex rubber bushings
- Black e-coat for corrosion resistance
- Legal for fitment under NCOPV3/VSB14
Please order the correct size for your vehicle to avoid errors in fitment.