Suitable for mounting on the right side of dual cabs as well as wagon and canopy arrangements, the 5 arm Peregrine 270 Awning from 23 ZERO offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your touring or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of over 6 metres along the length of the vehicle when fully erected, over 10m2 of undercover area is achieved. When paired with the 2 optional walls (sold separately), the Peregrine goes to the next level with up to 25m2 of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for under cover swag/stretcher, kitchen and storage set ups.
The awning can be easily set up by one person in under 60 seconds due to the free-standing design with two integrated swing down telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down. Constructed with extruded box aluminium rafters, cast aluminium hinge mechanisms and covered with 280gsm 65/35 polycotton tear check canvas, the Peregrine 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 19Kgs.
The Peregrine 270 also features 23 ZERO’s latest innovation – climate control Light Suppression Technology (LST)
LST is a uniquely formulated dark coating applied to the underside of the awning, the inside of the canvas awning walls and the inside of 23 ZERO roof top tents models effectively defusing sunlight and UV rays from passing through the awning canvas or entering the inside of the tent.
Engineered to be applied to 23 ZERO’s hard wearing polycotton canvas with a two pass process including an anti UV treatment, Light Suppression Technology provides the added benefit of keeping you cooler during hot summer days.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Simple one person set up and pack down
- Strong but lightweight aluminium and canvas construction
- Unique LST coating to underside of awning canvas
- Forward facing rafters offer shelter toward front of vehicle
- 270 Degree design offers shelter behind vehicle for those rear kitchen set ups
- 2 x zip on optional wall kits available (sold separately)
- 10m2 of coverage with awning alone
- Up to 25m2 of coverage with optional walls attached
- Tie off points to create valleys for water run-off in rainy conditions
- Integrated aluminium rope tracks for attaching accessories
- 280gsm polycotton tear check canvas
- 1500mm polyurethane coating ensuring abrasion, UV and mould resistance
- 180mm x 20mm aluminium extruded body
- 5 x aluminium box extruded rafters hinged from front and rear
- 2 x cast aluminium hinge mechanisms
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover with #10 self-repairing coil zip
- Mounting kit, pegs, guy ropes and instructions included
- 2 year warranty
Open – 6000mm L x 4000mm W
Packed – 2140mm L x 160mm W x 200mm H
Weight – 19Kg
Freight to major capital cities provided free of charge. Please contact us PRIOR to ordering to discuss how to proceed with you order.