Bolt in Bump Stop Kit, to replace front standard bumpstops with extended bump stops to suit 4" lift.
- 2 x Front Bump Stop Rubbers
- 2 x Nuts & Bolts
- 2 x 30mm Spacers
This kit has an uncompressed Length of 210mm
This Bumpstop is derived from an OE design. Blackhawk4x4 have identified the current OE & aftermarket offerings fall short of delivering the complete solution1 We can now offer you a truly progressive rate, genuinely extended Bumpstop when installed into the following applications:
• OE Nissan Patrol GO/GU FRONT (35mm extended @ 7kN)
• OE Nissan Patrol GO/GU REAR (57mm extended @ 7kN - when using BS002 mounting)
• OE Toyota Land Cruiser 80/105 REAR (33mm extended@ ?kN)
• Nissan Navara NP300 REAR (46mm extended @ 7kN)
• Universal Applications (113mm compressed height @ 7kN)
Our re-engineered design increases energy absorption while offering less kinetic energy reducing the resultant rebound of the suspension when returning from full compression (full bump) which is a common side effect of other designs. They don't bounce!
Some of the design features include:
• Contact face has been engineered to offer a progressive entry to the damping force for improved ride comfort.
• Premium quality natural rubber construction
• Side furrows have been remodelled for a progressive nature
• Internal design remodelled to minimise rebound and increase durability
• Overall length increased to provide increased final height whilst not limiting progressive nature.
• Supplied with Flange head M12 bolt and M12 flange nut to complete the mounting solution in most applications.
• Firm Dura in line with OE designs
The below table illustrates the height vs load of the Blackhawk bumpstop when compared to OE examples