Just launched, Blackhawk 4x4 High Clearance Hybrid Control Arm Combo to suit Nissan Patrol GQ & GU
This brand new kit is designed to use the Hybrid Bush setup for increased articulation and ride quality, and at the same time, use the original height mounting position so there is no loss of clearance from a drop box hanging down.
Forged from a billet piece of chromoly 4150 then a rigorous heat treating process to result in the same tensile and yield strength as BIS80, with a higher ductile factor ensuring the material is elastic and able to bend further than BIS80 before terminal failure.
Designed for 3" + lift, this kit offers around 5 degrees of castor correction @ 3" and moves the diff forward approximately 15mm.
This kit also includes super high quality newly designed Australian Made OE Spec Bushes with Limited Lifetime Warranty, using Patrol Radius Arm Bushes at the diff end and a Landcruiser Bush at the Chassis End.
- Increased caster - suits 60mm to 100mm lift
- Newly designed Pivot Box for increased ground clearance over standard Drop Box design - improved clearance over factory.
- Increased clearances to other components
- Increased length to correct wheelbase on lifted vehicles
- E-coated for improved corrosion resistance and maximum durability
- Only 17.5kg per side – a 13kg saving on V1
- Featuring the Australian made Hybrid Rubber bushings with limited lifetime warranty
- Australian Design Registration 202013441 Compliable with the NCOP with an increased front axle weight of 1800kgs suitable for GVM upgrades and engine conversions.
NOTE : GU owners with the big spherical bush on the chassis end of the Panhard (Typically S2 onwards) may require extended bump stops to prevent the radius arm/bolt from fouling on the panhard mount on BIG bumps/hits. They will not hit under normal driving conditions.
Please contact us for a freight price if you are in a regional location. Freight quoted includes all major capital cities within Australia.
Black hawk radius arms
Car handles a lot smoother with these arms compared to old drop boxes. Benefits of arms are wheel clearance from back of guard, also drop boxes are gone so popo may over look the arms. Definitely worth the money wish I did them 4 years earlier