530 pages, large easy to read text and full colour site photos, spiral bound, soft cover, B4 size (35.3cm × 25cm), 2021 Edition, printed in Australia
Discover hidden gems in every corner of Australia with Camps 11 - our latest 2021 edition - now with over 5,000 verified free and budget camp sites. This B4 format includes full colour site photos, and larger text and maps for easy reading on the road.
Backed by almost 30 years of research and over 1.1 million guidebooks sold, this is the most trusted and comprehensive resource for freedom and low-cost camping in Australia.
Includes every camp site type, including unique outback and remote camping sites, farm stays and show grounds, national park and state forest sites, budget caravan parks, pet friendly sites and more across Australia.
Spiral bound for lie-flat reading, and with easy to identify site symbols, planning your next adventure has never been easier!
Our Camps 11 Easy to Read B4 Edition includes:
- Over 5,000+ free & budget camp sites across Australia
- Each site 100% verified by our team
- Full colour photos for nearly every site listing
- Latest edition HEMA maps which we have customised for easy readability
- Easy to read symbols to make identification of each site and its facilities easy
- Easy to identify a huge range of site types – overnight sites, national parks, state forests and nature reserves, farm stays, station stays, show ground, community hall and recreation ground stays, pub and club stays, bush sites, RV parks, budget caravan parks and more.
- Comprehensive information about each site including address and contact information, GPS location, price guide (free or low cost), time limits, vehicle suitability, facilities and amenities (from showers to cooking facilities), site and accommodation types, mobile phone and internet coverage, and details about whether the site is close to the road, great for fishing or swimming, has access to a boat ramp or is suitable in dry weather.
- Over 4,400 verified pet friendly sites, making it a must-have for anyone travelling with a dog, cat or other pet. It is easy to see on the maps and listings if your furry companion is welcome.
- Over 950 public dump points - with addresses and GPS co-ordinates, as well as symbols to show suitability for cassettes, holding tanks (whether a fee is applicable) together with access for big rigs.
- Free 12-month free trial of the Camps Australia Wide App when you purchase Camps 11
- And because we all know sites can change throughout the year, we offer free Camps 11 updates for 4 years - available for download from the Camps Australia Wide website at any time.