508 pages, spiral bound, soft cover, A4 size (29.7cm × 21cm), 2021 Edition, printed in Australia
Discover hidden gems in every corner of Australia with Camps 11 - our latest 2021 edition - now with over 5,000 verified free and budget camp sites. This A4 format is more compact to save space on the road and doesn’t include photos or larger text and maps.
Backed by almost 30 years of research and over 1.1 million guidebooks sold, this is the most trusted and comprehensive resource for freedom and low-cost camping in Australia.
Spiral bound for lie-flat reading, and with easy to identify site symbols, planning your next adventure has never been easier!
Soft Cover, Spiral Bound A4 Edition.
Camps 11 is the definitive guide to low-cost camping across Australia, featuring verified free camps, caravan parks, national and state parks, community campsites, showgrounds, station stays and much more.
- over 5,000 free and low-cost sites
- over 4,000 pet-friendly sites
- GPS positions of each site
- Detailed facility information
- Atlas mapping for navigation
The latest edition of Camps Australia Wide features more sites than ever before, giving campers, caravanners, 4WD enthusiasts, road trippers and other travellers more places to pull up and stay for the night. Travellers who want to take their pet on the road can choose from over 4,000 pet-friendly campsites using Camps 11, making it easy to discover Australia without having to leave your furry (or otherwise) friend behind.
To help you navigate your journey, Camps 11 features Hema road atlas mapping for all of Australia. With each site pinpointed and referenced on the mapping, it’s easy to find the perfect place to stay without huge camping fees using Camps 11.
Also available in B4 Soft Cover, Spiral Bound with Camp Snaps.
Camp site listing features
Each site listing in the book contains:
- Site Name
- Location with address details
- Site classification
- Map reference by Hema Maps
- GPS coordinates
- Site facilities available including toilets, disabled facilities, if shade is available, fireplace provided, fees payable, Big Rig suitable identifier, powered site available, nice views or lookouts, mobile phone reception and if pets are allowed