These Super Duty Solenoids are manufactured by Albright International specially for Gigglepin 4x4 - do not accept cheap imitations!
In a small, water resistant package, the Albright solenoid can be located near the winch, or in the engine bay for ultimate reliability.
One Albright contactor is needed to replace the solenoid pack on standard single motor electric winches.
The features of the GP Albright Super Duty Solenoid are:
- Lower casing made from less rigid material making the unit more resistant to knocks and bangs
- Built in mounting brackets for secure fitment
- Heavier duty internal contacts
- Spade Terminals for switching circuitry spaced further apart for ease of fitting/maintenance
- 1 yr component failure warranty
- Gigglepin branded label
- Supplied with wiring diagram
PLEASE NOTE: THE 12/24V DIFFERENCE APPLIES TO THE SWITCHING CIRCUITRY VOLTAGE ONLY