This pneumatic FreeSpool drum is a direct replacement for the drum on a standard Warn 8274/8074 (of any age).
We have completely redesigned our FreeSpool drum to be stronger, lighter and easier to use. It now features a reduced diameter drum and a stronger engagement system. Fitted with large roller bearings, 8mm drum plates, rope retainer loop and housing seal.
Also Includes the Electrical Activation Kit
• Air Solenoid,
• Y Piece kit to mount your solenoid directly to an ARB compressor,
• On/Off electrical switch,
• Red 'Fighter Pilot' style switch cover,
• 4M 6mm air pipe,
• 2 x High Quality 1/8BSP Breather Elbows,
• Roll of PTFE tape,
• Wiring diagram for solenoid connections.
Drum Features -
- NEW stronger engagement system with smoother free-spool action
- Sealed drum bearing on the free end with aluminum bearing support
- 8mm thick Drum end plates to reduce flex.
- Drum end plates spaced away from lower housing so if either do flex the drum continues to operate.
- Stainless steel bearing supports to stop corrosion
- Reduced diameter drum available in two lengths, short and long (+76mm)
- IMPROVED EN36 case hardened dog engagement technology for total reliability
- Large free end sealed bearing & adapter/retention ring for smooth operation
- PTFE support washer for perfect sealing and smoother operation
- Gigglepin rope retention system
- Supplied with Nitrile drum seal
- Tough Black Nylon Coating
- Supplied with GP Seal Lube (G10018)
- Supplied with fitting guide