Go-To Guide for Campers (1st Edition)
Camper trailer touring is one of the most liberating ways to travel, allowing adventurous souls to push into some of Australia’s most remote and picturesque locations.
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Campers was the second release in Hema’s ‘Go-To’ series which contains Go-To guides for Motorhomes, Caravans, 4WDs and Boats. This guide was produced in collaboration with the industry-leading magazine Camper Australia.
This publication is an informative introductory guide for those who plan on using a Camper Trailer or rooftop tent to travel around Australia. It covers a range of topics including;
- Trip Planning
- Equipment & Gadgetry
- Maintenance & DIY
- Safety & Security
- Food & Frivolities
- Inspiring Destinations
Hema’s Go-To-Guide for Campers has been produced by industry experts, is presented in a clear and easy to understand format and of course provides a selection of Hema’s award winning maps.
From windswept grey nomads to sun-kissed newly-weds, Hema's Go-To Guide for Campers is a vital companion for every kind of camping enthusiast.
- 150 page informative guide covering all aspects of trip planning and operating and maintaining a Camper
- Written by industry experts in collaboration with industry-leading magazine Camper Australia
- An easy-to-read format, with plenty of info-graphics
- Selection of Hema’s award-winning maps.
- Edition: 1st
- Publication Date: 1/08/19
- Number of Pages: 150
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 210mm
- Depth: 15mm
- Weight: 0.955kg