!!! FREE Freight !!!
CV Shaft Assembly Toyota 80 Series 1/90-4/94 & 105 Series 3/98-10/07 NON IFS
*This is for a SINGLE CV Shaft to suit Right hand side.
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series fitted with part time 4WD (with freewheeling hubs) built from 01/1990 to 12/1997 runout.
- Toyota Landcruiser 80 Series fitted with full time 4WD, built from 1990 to 04/1994 only.
- Toyota Landcruiser 105 Series, fitted with part time 4WD (with freewheeling hubs) built from 01/1998 to 2007 runout.
Roadsafe CV Shaft Assemblies are manufactured using "high quality" CV Joints, Boots and Axles etc. All components are machined on the latest CNC equipment using top quality materials and coatings which will ensure long life and reliable performance in all conditions.
The CV Joint Boots used on the GSP CV Joints are made from quality Neoprene which lasts much longer than the standard rubber boots many other manufacturers use.
Roadsafe CV Shafts are tested for shear & load strength and also have a rust preventative coating.
Our Roadsafe CV Shafts assemblies are supplied complete to include all necessary hardware and are guaranteed to fit correctly as per OEM Specs.
- Toyota 80 Series Landcruiser 1/90-4/94
- Toyota 105 Series Landcruiser NON IFS HZJ/FZJ 3/98-10/07
*Suit 105 Series with Free Wheeling Hubs Only
- Right (Drivers)
- CV joints machined accurately and precisely with hardening where required.
- High torsion steel axle shaft with protective coating to prevent corrosion.
- All rolling components, race and ball tracks precisely machined to ensure smooth and quiet operation and long life
- All splines hardened and machined to OEM spec
- High quality neoprene CV boots fitted with quality stainless steel clamps.
- Top quality long lasting moly grease used in CV joints
- 12 month (20,000km) warranty
12 month (20,000km) warranty. Guaranteed to fit correctly as per OEM specifications. CV Shaft assemblies include necessary hardware. Full technical support Australia wide.
We also have available CV Shaft for Left Hand Side