NEW V3 Now Compatible with ARB Bulbars.
- Made from 10mm SS41 carbon steel plate
- Direct bolt onto your chassis using high tensile bolts - no cutting or welding required
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility
- Matched pair - specific to each side
- Allow for use of 4.7T bow shackles and a bridle strap
- Rated to a Working Weight Limit (WWL) of 5000 Kg per tow point
- Elongated hole for mounting of bow shackle
- Toyota Hilux 2015 - Onwards GUN
This kit comes complete with the following items.
- 2 x Tow Points
- All Bolts, plates, washers etc as required
- 2 x 4.7T Bow Shackles
- 1 x Equaliser Strap (Bridle Strap)
- ARB - Yes
- Ironman - Yes
- Opposite Lock - Yes
- MCC - Yes
- Factory Bumper - Yes
- Factory Nudge Bar - Will fit but requires factory bracket to modified during fitment.
- Genuine Bullbar - RP-HIL15 will work with Genuine bar, following adjustments required ..
Die grind wing support panel at the bar to allow clearance for tow point against chassis Forward most hole in chassis has a nut retained in chassis rail for winch cradle - drill nut out and supplied new bolt to pass through
Require large washer for inside of chassis rail instead of using supplied plate due to bar mount
Top bolt hole on vertical plate needs to be re-drilled to allow fitment - fit tow point and redrill
Lower bolt on wing support bracket will not bolt back into tow point.
Roadsafe 4WD have put together some Tow Point kits including points,
shackles and equalising bridle to encourage the use of Tow Points in pairs.
Off road driving demands for strong, reliable recovery points to cope with a huge variety of
recovery situations. The purpose of a recovery tow point is to provide a safe and secure point
from which to recover a stuck vehicle.
Roadsafe 4WD strongly recommend fitting Tow Points as a matched pair, bolted to the Chassis,
and used in conjunction with each other in all straight line pull recovery situations with use of an
Equalising Bridle. Warranty will not be considered if Tow Points are not used as recommended.
An Equalising Bridle is designed to evenly distribute the load on the vehicle during the recovery
operation when connected to the two recovery tow points. The Roadsafe 4WD Equalising Bridles
are designed in 2.5m x 6000kg minimum breaking strength, with a movable protective sleeve in the
middle and black reinforced eyelet protectors.
Most Roadsafe 4WD Tow Points have been designed for use with a 4.7t Bow Shackle.
When bolted to the chassis, the use of Roadsafe 4WD Tow Points, used in conjunction with an
Equalising Bridle attached with 4.7t Bow Shackles, creates a safer vehicle attachment system for
Setting up this system is straight forward, secure one eye of the equalising bridle to one of the
installed Roadsafe 4WD Tow Hooks, pass the other end through the eye on the end of the snatch
strap intended for use during the recovery operation. Then, hook the second end of the equalising
bridle to the other installed Roadsafe 4WD Tow Hook. Line the equalising bridle up with the
direction of pull intended and locate the protective sleeve on the equalising bridle in the snatch strap
All Roadsafe 4WD Tow Points have been destruction tested during development, to ensure they
have the ability to cope with a variety of potential recovery situations.