!!! FREE POSTAGE !!!
Roadsafe 4wd Recovery Kit - Combo 15
- 1 x SB601 Winch Extension Strap - 20M 4500kgs
- 1 x SB604 Tree Trunk Protector Strap - 3M x 75mm 12000kgs
- 1 x SB039 Recovery Soft Shackle - 9000kg SB039 w/ Bonus Drying Bag
Winch Extension Strap - 20M 4500kgs
Prefect for when you need that extra length to reach your recovery point & have run out of winch rope.
Also can be used for flat towing where needed to recover a broken down vehicle
Roadsafe 4WD recovery straps are heavy duty & rated to comply with Australian Standards.
Winch Extension Straps do not have as much elasticity built in as a "Snatch" strap so do not use this strap for snatching purposes.
Tree Trunk Protector Strap - 3M x 75mm 12000kgs
Tree Trunk Protector Straps are used when your winch point is a tree. These straps protect both the tree from damage & ring barking that would occur if you were to wrap your winch rope directly around the tree. As well as damaging the tree you could potentially damage your winch rope by hooking it back on itself.
These non-elastic straps give you a solid point to winch off when around a solid object as a tree.
A must have in any 4x4!
Recovery Soft Shackle - 9000kg SB039 w/ Bonus Drying Bag
Roadsafe Soft Shackles are designed to be a safe, light weight, easy to use alternative to conventional steel bow shackles.
Made from UHWMPE 10mm 12 strand synthetic rope, as used in a range of winch ropes supplied by Roadsafe, the Roadsafe soft shackles are supplied complete with high visibility abrasion resistant sheaths, and pre-tensioned for immediate use.
By using a Roadsafe soft shackle you effectively remove a very heavy and potentially lethal standard steel shackle from your recovery system.
Being manufactured from rope the Roadsafe soft shackle floats, so no more lost shackles in muddy, watery environments during recovery, and is flexible, so suitable for a huge variety of applications.
Rope Spliced Breaking Strain 10mm – 9000kgs
A few key features of the Roadsafe Soft Shackle…
· Maximum strength to weight ratio and strength comparable to steel
· Lowest elongation, minimal stretch
· Light weight for gross weight reduction
· Time saver, takes less time to set up than a conventional shackle
· Floats in water & muddy environments
· Abrasion resistant sleeves for maximum durability