!!! FREE POSTAGE !!!
New to the Roadsafe range are the EXTENDED 40x40mm 3500kgs Rear Tow Hitch.
Suited to vehicles with difficult to access tow hitch receiver locations.
Available in Alloy Red or Black these 40mm recovery hitches in aluminium with WLL 3500kgs these are designed & tested in the toughest conditions.
Featuring Multi Hole for mounting the hitch either vertical or horizontal depending on your recovery needs.
- Multi Holes for either vertical or horizontal mounting
- Fits most 40mm receivers
- Light weight
- Rated to 3500kg
Roadsafe Soft Shackles are designed to be a safe, light weight, easy to use alternative to conventional steel bow shackles.
Made from UHWMPE 10mm 12 strand synthetic rope, as used in a range of winch ropes supplied by Roadsafe, the Roadsafe soft shackles are supplied complete with high visibility abrasion resistant sheaths, and pre-tensioned for immediate use.
By using a Roadsafe soft shackle you effectively remove a very heavy and potentially lethal standard steel shackle from your recovery system.
Being manufactured from rope the Roadsafe soft shackle floats, so no more lost shackles in muddy, watery environments during recovery, and is flexible, so suitable for a huge variety of applications.
Rope Spliced Breaking Strain 10mm – 9000kgs
A few key features of the Roadsafe Soft Shackle…
· Maximum strength to weight ratio and strength comparable to steel
· Lowest elongation, minimal stretch
· Light weight for gross weight reduction
· Time saver, takes less time to set up than a conventional shackle
· Floats in water & muddy environments
· Abrasion resistant sleeves for maximum durability