Adventure with the ultimate outdoor companion, ZOLEO.
Ruggedly designed with location-aware technology, the ZOLEO satellite communicator keeps you connected for when you travel beyond mobile coverage. Our IP68 rating means the ZOLEO device is shock proof, dust proof and waterproof and compact to enough to take with you when you go hiking, camping, skiing and more!
ZOLEO makes it easy to stay connected.
When you are on your next adventure and want to let your loved ones know you are safe, simply press the check button and you will send an automatic message to your selected contacts, letting them know you are OK. If you ever need emergency help, with a press of the SOS button you send an automatic message not only to your selected contacts, but also to our industry-leading emergency monitoring and response partner, GEOS, who is standing by 24/7
Location Share+ (Add-on subscription)
Location Share+ enables ZOLEO users to share their location with their check-in contacts, on a user-selected interval from every 6 minutes to 4 hours. ZOLEO users and check-in recipients will be able to use the free ZOLEO app to view the current location and breadcrumb trail on a map. ZOLEO users can start/stop location sharing any time and download maps for use offline. Location Share+ is an optional add-on subscription*, that includes unlimited Location Share+ and check in messages! *terms and conditions apply
Never worry about having no mobile signal again thanks to the ZOLEO Global Satellite Communicator. What makes ZOLEO unique, is that the device allows you to message over the satellite network and seamlessly continue messaging via the ZOLEO app when you're in coverage, over Mobile or Wi-Fi networks on your phone or tablet. Never miss a message again! Only ZOLEO provides seamless global messaging that follows you beyond mobile coverage and back again.
This affordable accessory extends your smartphone messaging coverage to everywhere on Earth and provides a safety system you can count on. Ruggedly designed, location-aware and Iridium-based, the ZOLEO satellite communicator device will keep you connected and secure when venturing beyond mobile coverage*. Simply connect ZOLEO with our free app on your smartphone to send and receive messages anywhere on earth, and a whole lot more.
*Active subscription plan required to transmit messages over the Iridium satellite network.
Choose Your Plan:
All ZOLEO monthly plan details can be found here.
- ZOLEO provides you a truly seamless global messaging experience with many features.
A familiar ‘texting’ experience through our free ZOLEO app
Global 2-way text and email with app-to-app messaging
Coverage beyond mobile reception via the Iridium Satellite network
Dedicated "04" Australian Mobile Number and ZOLEO email
24/7 monitoring for check in and SOS
- Ingress Protection: IP68 - dust- and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min)
- Shock-resistant: MIL-STD 810G
- Power input: Micro-USB Type B connector
- Covered SOS button prevents false alarms (also cancellable)
- Audible alerts for messages (user-selected tone)
- Internal GPS chip, location-aware (accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Operating temperature: -20 degrees C to 55 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 131 degrees F)
- Storage temperature: -20 degrees C to 60 degrees C (-4 degrees F to 140 degrees F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0 degrees C to 45 degrees C (32 degrees F to 113 degrees F)
- Satellite network: Iridium
- Connects via Bluetooth LE 4.1 (one connection at a time - range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS
- GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- Extends smartphone messaging beyond mobile coverage
- Connects with the free app on your smartphone
- Dedicated ZOLEO SMS number to share with your contacts
- Check-in button to alert your contacts that you are Ok
- SOS button has 24/7 monitoring and response
- Iridium® connected for global coverage
- Dust, shock, and water-resistant
- Includes: ZOLEO satellite communicator device, lanyard, carabiner, USB cable 50cm, quick start guide
*Note: SOS and check-in buttons work standalone or via the ZOLEO app. In SOS mode, the ZOLEO device sends your GPS location to our emergency monitoring partner, updating every minute for the first five (5) minutes, and every five (5) minutes thereafter (to conserve battery).